Numerical Methods for Differential Equations
MATH/CSCI 4820, Spring 2020
Welcome to the home page for Introduction to Numerical Methods for Differential Equations, Spring 2020. This site will be used to provide homework assignments and solutions. I will also use this site to post class announcements. Please check this site regularly for new information.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE:
- Announcements for the course are moving to LMS starting Monday, March 23.
- All course content for the remainder of the semester, except for the lecture videos posted below, will be posted on LMS.
- Enjoy your Spring Break.
- My office hours on Friday, 3/6/20, are cancelled.
- Problem Set 5 is available below. It is due Thursday, 3/5/20. (The posted example and matlab codes should be helpful.)
- My office hours on Wednesday, 2/26/20, will be held 2:30-4pm. (Note time change.)
- Problem Set 4 is available below. It is due Thursday, 2/27/20.
- My office hours on Friday, 2/21/20, are cancelled.
- Problem Set 3 solutions are available below and you can pick up your graded homework from my assistant in Amos Eaton 306.
- Exam 1 will be held in class on Thursday, 2/20/20.
- A short extra credit problem is available below (called Problem Set 3, supplemental). It is due Thursday, 2/20/20.
- My office hours on Friday, 2/7/20, are cancelled.
- Problem Set 3 is available below. It is due Thursday, 2/13/20.
- Problem Set 2 is available below. It is due Thursday, 2/6/20.
- Problem Set 1 is available below. It is due Monday, 1/27/20.
- Monday, 1/20/20, is an institute holiday, no classes that day.
- My office hours on Wednesday, 1/15/20, are cancelled.
- First class is January 13, 2020. Room Lally 102.