Mark P. Wentland
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
110 8th Street
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY 12180-3590
Personal email: mark.p.wentland(at)gmail(dot)com
Our Group's Research:
• Samidorphan: Discovery of a critical component of FDA-approved LYBALVI.
- Samidorphan featured on the front cover of the C&EN Supplement:
"The 2015 Top 20 Drugs In The Pipeline"
• Study of the Pathways of Morphine's Pain-relieving Properties
• Rensselaer chemistry team members, 1994-2015
- Dr. Jean Bidlack and coworkers (U of Rochester)
- Discovery and development personnel at Alkermes, Inc.
- Dr. Lindsay Hough and coworkers (Albany Medical College)
• Funding for medicinal chemistry activities from these sources is gratefully acknowledged:
- NIH/NIDA (click here for details)
- AMRI, Inc. (click here for details)
• List of Publications from PubMed database
Mark Wentland's Teaching/Lecture Activities:
• Courses taught at RPI over the past decade (course descriptions):
- Medicinal Chemistry (example module)
- Drug Discovery (example module)
- Drug Discovery Laboratory (example experiment)