王 梓 衡
PHD Student, ECSE
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Lab: JEC 6219
Currently I am a third-year Ph.D student in the Department of Electrical, Computer, & Systems Engineering, Rensselear Polytechnic Institute.
I am now working with Prof. Qiang Ji in his Intelligent Systems Lab.
I got my bachelor's degree from the Department of Automation of Tsinghua University in June 2010.
My research interests include Machine Learning, Probabilistic Graphical Models and the applications in various areas such as Computer Vision and Brain Computer Interface.
- Ziheng Wang, Yongqiang Li, Shangfei Wang, Qiang Ji, Capturing Global Semantic Relationships for Facial Action Unit Recognition. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Sydney, Australia, Dec 2013. PDF
- Ziheng Wang, Shangfei Wang, Qiang Ji, Capturing Complex Spatio-Temporal Relations among Facial Muscles for Facial Expression Recognition. In Proceedings of the 24th IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Portland, Oregon, June 2013. PDF Poster Slides
- Ziheng Wang, Ryan M. Hope, Zuoguan Wang, Qiang Ji and Wayne D. Gray. An EEG Workload Classifier for Multiple Subjects. EMBC, 2011 Annual International Conference of the IEEE.  PDF PPT
- Ryan M. Hope, Ziheng Wang, Zuoguan Wang, Qiang Ji and Wayne D. Gray. Workload Classification Across Subjects Using EEG. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual meeting, 2011. PDF
- Ziheng Wang, Xudong Xie, An efficient face recognition algorithm based on robust principal component analysis, Proceedings, ACM ICIMCS 2010, Harbin, China, 2010.
- Y. Zhang, Y. Zhang, E. Swears, N. Larios, Z. Wang, Q. Ji, Modeling Temporal Interactions with Interval Temporal Bayesian Networks for Complex Activity Recognition. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on (PAMI), 2013.
- Ziheng Wang, Ryan M. Hope, Qiang Ji and Wayne D. Gray, Cross-Subject Workload Classification with a Hierarchical Bayes Model. NeuroImage, 2012.  PDF
I am the invited reviewer for the following journals and conferences: