Data Structures: Information about Test 4 and Final Grades
- As promised, all of Test 4 was double-graded and cross-checked
when computing the scores and entering them into LMS.
- Test 4 will be available outside my (Professor Stewart's) office
starting Tuesday afternoon. Any regrade requests will be handled as
with previous tests by regrading the entire exam, meaning that
everything will be checked! If you wish to have your test regraded,
please write where you think we made a mistake. If I am not
available, please slide the marked up exam under my office door. Put
your email address on the exam, so I know where to contact you.
- Test 4 was more difficult than the previous tests, by design.
The raw score average was 72.5 and the curved average was 76. The
curved score was used in computing the semester average.
- Letter grade cut-offs were exactly as stated in the course
syllabus. These are not negotiable.
- As a class you did very well this semester. Congratulations and
have a good summer.