Next: About this document
Up: IN DEFENSE OF IMPENETRABLE
Previous: Moody's Fallacy
- Bringsjord, S. (forthcoming) ``Consciousness by the Lights
of Logic and Commonsense," Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Bringsjord, S. (forthcoming) ``Why Henrik Ibsen
Threatens Computer-Generated Literature," in Computer-Generated Literature:
State of the
Art, eds., Michel Lenoble and Alain Vuillemin (Cambridge, MA: MIT
- Bringsjord, S. (1995) ``Could, How Could We Tell If,
and Why Should---Androids Have Inner Lives? in Android Epistemology,
Ken Ford, Clark Glymour and Pat Hayes, eds., (Cambridge, MA:
AAAI Press/MIT Press), pp. 93-122.
- Bringsjord, S. (1994) ``Dennett vs. Searle on Cognitive
Science: It All Boils Down to Zombies, and Searle if Right," paper presented
at the Annual Eastern Meeting of the American Philosophical Association,
30, 1994. Available through the author's web site; the
URL is http://www.rpi.edu/brings.
- Bringsjord, S. (1992) What Robots Can and Can't Be
(Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer).
- Lambek, J. (1961) ``How to Program an Infinite Abacus,"
Canadian Mathematical Bulletin 4: 295-302.
Tue Apr 2 12:59:33 EST 1996