Next: About this document
Up: Sherlock Holmes and Tchaikovsky
Previous: Why COG is Doomed
- Bringsjord, S. (1992) What Robots Can and
Can't Be (Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer).
- Bringsjord, S. & Ferrucci, D. (in press) ``Logic and Artificial
Intelligence: Divorced, Still Married, Separated ?"
Minds and Machines.
- Bringsjord, S. (1991)
``Is the Connectionist-Logicist Clash one of AI's Wonderful Red Herrings?"
Journal of Experimental & Theoretical AI 3.4: 319-349.
- Dennett, D.C. (1994) ``The Practical Requirements for
Making a Conscious Robot," Philosophical Transactions of the Royal
Society of London 349: 133-146.
- Doyle, A.C. (1984) ``The Adventure of Silver Blaze,"
in The Celebrated Cases of Sherlock Holmes (Minneapolis, MN: Amarenth
- Tchaikovsky (1893) ``Letter to Vladimir
Davidov (Tchaikovsky's nephew)," reproduced in Notes on
Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6 - Pathétique, text included
with CD produced by
RCA Records, New York, NY, 1985.
- Ybarra, M.J. (1996) ``Discovering an Answer in the Flames,"
New York Times, Sunday, February 4, Section A, p. 13.
Tue Oct 8 12:16:30 EDT 1996